Monday 3 May 2010

The Bounty Hunter

I wouldn't waste my time on this again. It wasn't exactly bad, but it was far from good, so I think I'm right to say that it was horrific.

As a result of a combination of films and by comparison with other slightly quirky-yet-so-girl-from-next-door-looking actresses I now hate Jennifer Aniston. This film has a lot to do with it. It set it in stone for me. Gerald Butler was bearable on account of Gamer, Law Abiding Citizen and The Ugly Truth. If it had not been for these films before this, I would have hated him too, but for now, I will exercise my right to remain silent. Everybody gets away with one.

The plot was... well there was no plot. It was more like the drunken ramblings of a meerkat with tourette's. Basically, don't watch this, you will only encourage the people making this crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment