Monday 30 August 2010

Toy Story 3

I guess there really isn't much to say about this one. The people who are into Toy Story will see it and the people who aren't won't. It's just that kind of a film.

Which makes it even more surprising, that having not seen 1 or 2, I, who I'm not really bothered about such films saw it. Bits were funny and, having been explained the whole plot malarky, I kind of understood what made it tick. People who you could tell were proper into it were in tears by the end. I, however, was not. It just isn't my type of film, so thus there wasnt much cinematographic value in it for me. Which, looking back, didn't stop me one bit from having fun, so you might as well give it a go.

But like I said in the beginning - if you're into it, you will enjoy it, you you aren't, you probably won't.

No comments:

Post a Comment