Thursday 14 October 2010

Clash of the Titans

What I don't understand is why we have to make stupid. Yeah, its all about crakens or however you spell that, and medusa etc. but even taken that into consideration, I felt it was stupid. Secondly, I didn't get the feeling like it was a quest. Maybe I have been spoiled by LOTR and Star Wars and other endless trilogies, quadrologies, gadzilliologies, but there was no sense of occasion. When when the main guy was on the pegasus to the final fight, I thought to myself - "Already? All you did is have two fights before and slapped some witches' eye around."

Only thing I liked about this film was the lead. I really like Sam Worthington now. Alas, there wasn't much else in there. Even the battles made ma wanna go make tea instead.

So what you can really do is give this one a miss and watch 300 or Troy again instead... they are far far better.

No comments:

Post a Comment